Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - This spectacular display will leave you SPEECHLESS!

Garran Sparks creates ANOTHER fantastic Christmas World at 943 Bluestem Lane in Batavia, Il.  This is NOT something you can just drive by and say. "Oooo, that's NICE!"...  There is a PATH you need to walk to see just how AWESOME his work really IS!


   Special thanks to Garran Sparks for permission to video his fantastic creation!


 Please follow me as I'm the new kid in town & a comment would be nice. 
Thank you & have a great day!
Please subscribe to my emails & Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. So, how is all this blogging working out for you? Thanks for putting my WW button on your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get the hang of it, in spite of all the "instruction" I'm getting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is really amazing! Is that near your house?

    ReplyDelete