Thursday, December 12, 2013

Flashback, Friendly Friday!


Link up an old picture and/or an old post! No rules, other than that. Have fun!
In I980, UXB (named after signs designating unexploded bombs in postwar Britain) was the band Du Jour for me - the dude with the hat.  I sometimes called it Unexploited Band...LOL



Well, it looks like our friend from "Create With Joy" Has invited us to share any and all posts with a holiday theme! **No Posts because I just started blogging today.  Sorry!
Share your favorite holiday recipes, books, and crafts**My wife is the one into that stuff, but I like to eat the holiday recipes!  Does that count???
 Show us your favorite decorating ideas! Take us on a tour of your beautifully decorated homes.
This is the first Christmas house I bought my wife for her Christmas village.  She loves it.
Our home lit up out in front.
Delight us with your favorite holiday songs and your favorite seasonal posts.   If you have a great giveaway to help us spread some seasonal cheer – well, let us know about that as well!  **No sorry, no give-away as of yet!
Have you mailed out all of your Christmas cards?  My wife does that. She likes it.

 Do you buy them – make them – or a combination of both?  **Nope, she buys them when she can get them on sale.
The best Christmas song that I know can be only one, and that's by who???  Yep, you guessed it!  The "Designated Riders"!


Hope you enjoyed my first Post for a blog hop!  If you'll leave a comment, and maybe follow me somewhere I'd appreciate it.  I'm still sort of under - construction, so pardon my dust.  Have a great weekend.

DRM.  THE MOODY MEDIA!

3 comments:

  1. Great first blog hop post Dave.
    BTW-I love that hat! So want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job and love the picture choice. Now blog hop away so you can get more followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to meet you Dave. I believe we have friends in common so I know I will see you around!

    ReplyDelete